This Friday we will have a new Dots session going live on our YouTube channel at 10am. If you fancy some tasty treats for afterwards, why not try making our crunchy lemon cake?
You will need:
4oz Caster Sugar
4oz Self-raising flour
Grated Rind of 1 Lemon
- Heat your oven to Gas Mark 5 or 180 degrees.
- Add the margerine and caster sugar to a bowl and beat together.
- Add the beaten eggs to the mixture.
- Fold in the flour.
- Once the mixture is the right consistency, add the lemon rind.
- Bake until golden.
For the topping:
- Add the juice of one lemon to 4oz of Caster Sugar. Mix together to form a paste.
- Spread over the cake as soon as it comes out of the oven.