Brass Plaques

The commemorative brasses that were installed on the interior walls of the church from 1562 refer to family burials inside the church: a demonstration of the status of wealthy and influential families like the Hebers.

These family brasses give us a glimpse of life in the Parish 350 years ago. Most of the inscriptions are in English and may be read quite easily.