Christ Welcomes the Children Window

This beautiful window was created in 1878 by William Wailes and his son-in-law Strang, who owned the second largest provincial studio in England, in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, an area famous for glass work since the time of the Venerable Bede in the 7th Century.

It is a tribute to the Reverend John Snowdon, who did so much to improve the church.