Sunday 18th June – 6pm-8pm
Lots of folk have been talking over the last couple of months about an opportunity for an informal musical worship session – and so we begin this third Sunday in June.
Jamming with God is…
- a chance to play and sing with “freedom” – without the need to practice for Sunday
- opportunity to try new things – instruments, harmonies, technical stuff, riffs and rhythms!
- opportunity to play/sing with and learn from all the members of our group without constraints
- bring friends, families, folk who may want to give musical worship a try in anyway or just to “be and listen”. The time we hope will enable any young people who go to Release to be able to pop in for a try if they like
- generally, a fun Jamming Session with Worship music at the centre
This will be a very fluid and work in progress session..
Lots of feedback is needed and welcomed so that we can mould this session into whatever will work best for us as a church.
The hope is that whether two or twenty turn-up, it will be a brilliant session!
Please come and join us on the 18th June.